Your friendly neighborhood Presbyter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your friendly neighborhood Presbyter

Post  Necrolite on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:43 pm

Greetings!

Figured I'd introduce myself. I go by Necrolite in almost every game I play...and I play a lot of games. Anything from the original Warcraft/Starcraft series, to the Unreal Tournament series to World of Warcraft, and many others. I'm 23 years old, hoping to get back into college this fall for programming.

I've been playing Evony for....6 days? Something like that, on server 27 (obviously). I also own an alliance on server 29 (named kronos because I'm unoriginal...well, technically its Kronos and Kronos-2, as we had so many members there, one full one near full), server 30 and server 31. My game tag on all those servers is Necrolite.

I've been gaming since before I could get an errection, starting with NES and movin my way up. Been playing computer games since I was 12, and have been playing World of Warcraft since release.

I pride myself in being the best I possibly can in any game I play, and don't like it very much when I'm not the best...so I always strive to do better Razz

If you have any questions or comments about me, feel free to post them in this thread. And as always, if you ever have any questions in Evony, about our alliance or any other things, feel free to contact me. I'm pretty easy going Smile

Necrolite
Forum Noob

View user profile http://www.loadedguild.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top